Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C 1x or 2x

Thanks for the replies guys. I will pin 100mg every Monday and Thursday. For now til June I am just going to stick to Test C 200mg/week, I will post a log closer to my blast and ask for some input on that.

Thanks for the replies guys. I will pin 100mg every Monday and Thursday. For now til June I am just going to stick to Test C 200mg/week, I will post a log closer to my blast and ask for some input on that.

why not keep a TRT log training diet? will be helpful to plan your next cycle so we can see how you do

Got a few pins in now Monday and Thursday 100mg each pin. I am training 3X per week got my diet up to 270g or so of protein per day. Last cycle I did was last summer and it was 500mg Test E for 14 week with the last 6 weeks adding 50mg Anavar. My protein was around 180g during that so hoping to see more gains now.
I am running 200mg Test C til June when I will blast, planning on Tren A 250mg and Test E Monday Wednesday Friday. Should I up my Test dose after 5 months for the blast or keep it at 200mg and let the Tren shine? Goals are lean mass gains

Got a few pins in now Monday and Thursday 100mg each pin. I am training 3X per week got my diet up to 270g or so of protein per day. Last cycle I did was last summer and it was 500mg Test E for 14 week with the last 6 weeks adding 50mg Anavar. My protein was around 180g during that so hoping to see more gains now.
I am running 200mg Test C til June when I will blast, planning on Tren A 250mg and Test E Monday Wednesday Friday. Should I up my Test dose after 5 months for the blast or keep it at 200mg and let the Tren shine? Goals are lean mass gains

protein ok but how about meals? what you actually eating? all those steroids and no diet or training log not good

keep your test dose the same IMO dont go high test

Today's Meals

Breakfast everyday - 3 eggs english muffin with peanut butter apple juice

Snack - oatmeal greek yogourt protein shake

Lunch - Chicken stir fry (mushrooms, green and red peppers, broccoli, salsa, chicken breast) protein shake

Snack - can of Tuna greek yogourt protein bar

After work snack - protein shake banana mandarin orange

Dinner - steak mushrooms 3 potato skins with cheese bacon and sour cream

Snack - cottage cheese chocolate milk

Usually every day will be the same except lunch and dinner and that varies from Chicken and pasta, meatballs and white rice, meatloaf, beef cubes with rice, shepards pie, sweet potatoes, beans, and a few different chicken dishes

Today's Meals

Breakfast everyday - 3 eggs english muffin with peanut butter apple juice

Snack - oatmeal greek yogourt protein shake

Lunch - Chicken stir fry (mushrooms, green and red peppers, broccoli, salsa, chicken breast) protein shake

Snack - can of Tuna greek yogourt protein bar

After work snack - protein shake banana mandarin orange

Dinner - steak mushrooms 3 potato skins with cheese bacon and sour cream

Snack - cottage cheese chocolate milk

Usually every day will be the same except lunch and dinner and that varies from Chicken and pasta, meatballs and white rice, meatloaf, beef cubes with rice, shepards pie, sweet potatoes, beans, and a few different chicken dishes

thats a huge variable bro
can you post those days and meals lunch/dinner as you go please

and when you say protein shake how much protein?

Top Bottom