Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test boosters...

If you’re 40 I’d suggest you take a natural testosterone booster. Testofen is the standardized extract of fenugreek seeds. It has undergone clinical trials and most men who have used it say that they have more desire for sex, more energy and just feel a lot better. Try to find more information on the Internet about Testofen. There are natural testosterone boosters in the market that contain Testofen if you’d like to try. It works with the body’s natural systems to boost testosterone, and suits better than hardcore products that are designed to boost muscle mass.

OP, you got any blood work to support your feelings?

If so, like some have said, HCGen and Bridge are a couple of good options to look into. 3g of DAA daily is a great option too. Check out mrsupps.com for the DAA powder. They also have a product called Test Infusion that looks good too.

I second the DAA recommendation. Check out the D test powerchews

Aside from test boosters (which are more suited for PCT than any significant performance enhancement) at your age I'd get some bloodwork done and check your total and free T levels.

TRT will make a huge difference if you in fact need it.

I like get diesel. I think they have some on dps....it's not like you're on, but def notice you are taking something

Top Bottom