Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and eq questions

View attachment 123613View attachment 123623
No you kinda had me freaked out cuz I do have some tren lol but it's def Eq I'm running right now...I'll bump up the dose and see how that works out..as for my goals no it's not endurance just put on some lean muscle maybe lean up a bit...

If your low BF then you will see lean gains after 6 or 7 weeks.... you also will get hard pumps too

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I appreciate the info I'll def look into picking up some of the suggested products..as for dosing goes it's my 1st time ever using eq u think I shd still bump it up all the way to 800? I will it's not a problem just wondering

I haven't been on elite it quite some time now but looking to make a comeback....

That having been said,

Let's just say my last stint with test and eq was less than ideal.

I was running
dbol weeks 1-4
Test cyp 1-14

And

my "plan" was eq 1-16

When week six hit I was an absolute animal. Incredibly strong, vascular like a road map, and felt great.

I had always heard about eq anxiety experienced by a handful of people, yet I brushed it off thinking it wouldn't happen to me.

Week 7-8 hits and I was having panic attacks everyday. It was terrifying.

I'm talking about relaxing after a long day in front of the TV, when all the sudden I would literally jump from my seat in fear, heart beating about 160bpm, with brutal debilitating anxiety.

I didn't think much of it at the time, however this became more and more frequent.

I knew it was the EQ. I dropped it a week later and over the next week the episodes has disappeared in their entirety.

I loved EQ. I just can't tolerate the anxiety.

I'm not trying to scare or deter you, just want to disclose my experience to you. And I hope you don't feel the way I did from the EQ, but if you experience these sides, don't freak out. Just know it's the EQ and it's not permanent.

Good luck and all the best,

Justin

Im running EQ right now with Sarms1. It's very effective, and your results are fully maximized with the addition of sarms. If you haven't tried it, your missing the boat.

EQ is def one of my favorite compounds now... first time too, and just loving it. I got some extreme vascularity going on right now.. my forearms look like road maps.

When you run GW, as a standalone the cardiovascular advantages are astounding... add that to the EQ, and you will be able to push your body to limits you have not yet experience. GW is truly a interesting compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom