Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and eq questions

Fitnesslife

I'm running a low does test and eq cycle 400/400mg each per week...my question is this! My cardio has been suffering lately normally I could run 10miles no prob..lately I run 5min my legs get pumped wich I expect,but my lungs also seem worse then they were it's never been a issue before. So would the test and eq be the cause of this? I had no issue before I started this cycle.my strength is way up and I'm getting leaner but I just don't understand what's going on? Any help is appreciated

eq is the steroid that will provide more endurance than any other steroid... the problem is your running it too low... it should be closer to 800 mg week for 16 weeks... bro, you ABSOLUTELY MUST add gw-501516 to this... you want to talk about endurance... gw and eq is an amazing combo... i would add s4 to it as well... run gw 14 weeks at 20 mg day and s4 12 weeks at 50 mg day... you will be able to achieve endurance that you did not know you were able to have... MAKE SURE to get your sarms at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... here is the link to the bogo sale... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

also, make sure to increase your eq dose... you should not be having any cardio issues... if you do what i am telling you, your cardio will reach heights you did not know you could get to...

I appreciate the info I'll def look into picking up some of the suggested products..as for dosing goes it's my 1st time ever using eq u think I shd still bump it up all the way to 800? I will it's not a problem just wondering

Also why do you think my cardio has been suffering any clue?

Your running the EQ way too low.... like the bro said.... more like 800ml. ... a week ..... and you have to run it for a long time 15 to 20 weeks.... I never was a fan of it.... takes too long to take hold..... winny is way better and faster acting for the same affect. ....

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Also why do you think my cardio has been suffering any clue?

you will be fine to bump to 800 with eq bro... the only real side you need to watch is your red blood cell count... as long as you are donating blood once a month or two you are fine...

i really am not sure what's going on with your cardio... nothing you are using should be having a negative effect whatsoever on it... are you sure your not using anything else or that you didn't get something different than what you think your using

you will be fine to bump to 800 with eq bro... the only real side you need to watch is your red blood cell count... as long as you are donating blood once a month or two you are fine...

i really am not sure what's going on with your cardio... nothing you are using should be having a negative effect whatsoever on it... are you sure your not using anything else or that you didn't get something different than what you think your using

That would be messed up if he got hooked up with tren and not EQ ..... then this would make sense..... that's a pricey mess up lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

That would be messed up if he got hooked up with tren and not EQ ..... then this would make sense..... that's a pricey mess up lol

i know but it seems like that may have happened...

Top Bottom