Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 200 cycle and what to do?

tmeadows

Hi everyone,

I would like to begin with saying im 21, 5'11, ive been a semi pro cyclist and left that a few years back and have been bitten by this thing called gym, and been gyming ever since(2010). I started training at 63kg and now im 83 kg, i just got back from 9 months of military training and would like to do a decent cycle and venture into bodybuilding. I run to work and back every day which works out to 4 miles a day 5 days a week and gym straight after my morning run, ive done a few tests for myself and have managed- 100kg bench 8reps, dumbell shoulder press 26kg 6reps, squatting 140kg 8reps, 15 wide grip pullups(thanks military) , dumbell rowing 48kg 10 reps, excuse the kg and not pounds but i think 1kg is 1,62pounds (correct me if im wrong).

Now ive been cosidering a course of Test 200 -1ml 2x a week for 5 weeks and kicking it up tp 2ml 2x per week for 5 weeks.( i want to put some premo and winny and things here and there but without knowledge it will be stupid and a waste of time and money)

I would like to carry on with something else too keep the bulk climbing for a bit but im struggling to find a decent source of info for what to take with/after it, i know i must pct but im not too sure as to what will suit what i am planning(the little amount that it is).

If anyone has a suggestion or 12 i dont mind.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using EliteFitness

well you definately have the endurance conditioning but do you have the muscle conditioning to lift yet after just 9 months? the answer is absolutely not.

it would be like someone new to running going from a 30 minute 5K to 18 minute 5K.. its just not smart nor is it wise to make such a rapid improvement since you haven't built up the conditioning yet.. a ripe way to end up injured

give it more time dude.. you are just 21. why not stick to natty supps for now and build up consistency first. i know as an athlete you want it all but trust me do it the smart way and good things will happen

Well 2 years of solid gyming 5 days a week into 9 months of body weight eg: 30mile hikes, endless pushups and a shit load of running things like that, but if it is a bad idea going into it at this age then i dont know maybe i should take up chess maybe? ;)

What is an ok age to start? Id guess time is on my side a bit and wont hurt to stick to the shakes for a while

Well 2 years of solid gyming 5 days a week into 9 months of body weight eg: 30mile hikes, endless pushups and a shit load of running things like that, but if it is a bad idea going into it at this age then i dont know maybe i should take up chess maybe? ;)

He isn't saying that at all man and don't get discouraged this is a marathon not a sprint, the people that are un patient are the ones that end up hurt. 9 months of training isn't enough to juice, once you start juicing you will be a lot stronger witch is a good thing however your tendons won't be ready as aas does not help strengthen the tendons. You could really hurt your self and that's what we are saying.

I believe that OP is saying 9 months of military training, and 2 years of lifting exprience...
Considering your age IMO you should still wait, I don't think you need add any extra hormones to your body at that age. Follow advices above for few more years, whats the rush.
Btw. 1 kg = 2,2 ibs :)

Thanks guys appreciate it:) im gonna be clever and take this advice.

You are making a wise decision in waiting on aas... If you were to run anything, then SARMS would be the optimal choice, especially for endurance purposes... a triple stack of SARMS will not only help with endurance, but build lean muscle while losing body fat... Here is the stack...

for more info go to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

I have written many articles as well as done videos on sarms...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate n2bm.com
1-8 d-spark n2bm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

BUY THE COMPLETE SUPPORT STACK HERE...

Support Stack

i'm giving my honest opinion bro above. thats all..

you can take my advice or you can not.

i'm not saying to take up chess.. i'm saying keep killing it in the weight room and build up more conditioning and a base.. thats all.

i've been there and done that myself.. started lifting at just 15 and back then my only resource was books from the library on lifting (internet was new).. now look at everything you have access to. i was a powerlifter, then an endurance athlete (both competitively), and now a gym rat. I did not choose to run steroids until 15 years of lifting.

i know you have accomplished a lot at 21 but a lot of guys on here have taken the long road as well. what happens is you have a friend who puts the idea in your head and you want to dive in as well. its not always the smart thing to do.. I do think you have a bright future in this but i would hate to see you blow out a shoulder cause you decided to jump head first and not take it slow

Top Bottom