Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teslac and hcg?

prozoo

How would Teslac used in conjunction with hcg compare to Nolvadex/Clomid for kicking my HPTA back to normal?

I have asked questions on teslac before and didnt get much response. I have two books with info on it Body Opus, and World Anabolic Review. Both books lean favorably to it use and compare its testosterone stimulating effect to the same as HCG,just not nearly as fast as HCG. Its also been said that it can lead to an irreversible and permanent suppression of estrogen. However these are old books and that is an old drug.

Last edited:
First you'd need to find Teslac which was discontinued years ago (to my knowledge)....

Teslac is or was a CIII in the US classified as a AS..like provirion...?? DEA/FDA Geniuses!

Arimidex Femara Aromasin nolvadex all are available as liquids so why bother with Teslac which is very expensive and over rated.

Due to a medical condition, I've been undergoing HRT for some time now.. Teslac happened to be prescribed by my "Endo"DR. at the time..
So I would assume they still make it?? At least of the past year.. Don't know for sure, but my pharmcy still sells it....

Last edited:
If it's not manufactured by a pharm company, there are compounding pharmacies that can prepare it. They've even prepared human grade, 50mg/ml stanozolol which was prescribed for my hypogonadism.:)

RW

Teslac is "testolactone" made by Bristol-myers Squibb. They come in 50mg doses/100 tabs per bottle. It inhibits steroid aromatase activity, and reduces estrone synthesis from adrenal androstenedione, according to the info Iv'e researched is one of the major sources of estrogen. instead of blocking estrogen from binding w/ receptors it reduces estrogen synthesis. It will tend to suppress esrogen levels for a peroid after you cease to use the product. From what i've heard other anti-aromotase/estrogen recepter binders are better.. (and much cheaper)

Top Bottom