Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tell your first cycle story and experiences.

Ramcononer said:
Tell it like it was. What was it like..how did you do...anything interesting??
any regrets or would have dones?? :coffee:

my first cycle was test and d-bol gained 20lbs of water my regret was that i should have researched about AAS because it was a waste of time and money
 
250mgs of sust, 20mgs of dbol...ran dbol 4 weeks from the start and ran the sust 12 weeks...ate like a beast...at first i was unsure if i wanted to bulk or cut..being that it was the winter..decided in week 2 to start eating...gained a good 20lbs...kept about 15lbs after pct...had no regrets at all, well maybe diet should have been cleaner...

The funniest thing is that i had some seriouse strength gains post PCT...probably a month after...
 
Dont laugh, my first cycle was an anadrol only cycle.. I didnt know any better! :( Next cycle though, sustanon, deca and drol... boy did I blow up..
 
First cycle test e 250mg/wk for six weeks then 300mg/wk for the next six weeks. I gained 30 lbs! dropped about 8 lbs during pct. I did a personal best 1 rep bench of 335. Only regret is I did not gain any weight after week 10 so it should have been 10 weeks, but I was pretty happy with the results.
 
I just wish I would of read as much as I do now before I started. Although I did research but nothing like the knowledge ive gained. My first cycle was only deca at 600mg wk (I didnt have many people to guide me who knew better) and on top of it I found out cycles later all that ttokkyo deca was fake. Remember all the fakes going around and how good they looked? the only thing that was different from the real to the fake was the hologram was missing a T in Ttokkyo.....
 
my first cycle was ridiculous and i have no clue how i got the results i did. i listened to everything my friend said cause he got me into it and looked amazing and had been doing it a while without any health problems. i started with winstrol 50mg eod, lol, for about 3 months straight, i was getting strong as hell and a bit bigger but no intense weight gain. so my friend told me i needed to take a mass builder. i chose deca because if you research it you don't hear a thing about deca dick unless you come here. i ran the deca at 600mg for 5 weeks till it ran out, lol supernewb, and then bought more vials cause i was putting on mass. ran the deca for 13 weeks with the winny 50mg ed by the end. i found ef shortly after this cycle maybe a few weeks after. i did not initially run pct. i gained 22 lbs and kept about 19. after coming on here i decided to run a pct to be sure. i never had any libido issues it was crazy. worked out great but would not risk it again with the knowledge i have. would have run straight test with tbol to kick it off. winny for that long did not effect my liver but it fucked my joints up
 
I aint no vet, But here is the results from my first cycle, it was a Satch cycle :D b4 all the shit!
250mg Sust e3d
300 mg deca every 5 days
25 mg dbol for 4 weeks
35 mg dbol 4 weeks
Nolva for my itchy nips and little lumps
PCT with clomid and nolva

went from 137 to 177, and when i came off, since i ran it for a long time, i lost only 4 pounds. It was amazing. I cannot expect results like that nemore :(...................or can I :D
 
my first cycle was test cypionate 500mg for 10 weeks, and ganabol (equipoise) for 10 weeks at 300 mg...i gain 20 pounds i ate like an animal ,but i didnt know what pct was so i lost alot of the weight i gain ,i wish i could do my first cycle again ,and rewind time ,with the knowlege i have now,plus ive learn alot from this website theres some very good info here the best by far...
 
my first was deca 400mg per week sustanon at 500mg per week, winstrol 50 eod
my second was test suspension 100 mg eod
my third was straight eq

this was all before i had a computer and knew anything about pct, all i knew was what i read in muscle mag and all the other lifting magazines. it didn't matter anyways cause all three cycles i got fake gear. no gains no water retention not even any placebo effect. three strikes, all i got was a lighter wallet.

i am about to do my first cycle, i mean you can call it my first cause all i shot was oil and water before.

i'm doing omnadren at 500 per week for 12 weeks. have dbol to kick it off for the first 4 but may not do it cause it will be my first real cycle. at least it better be. if it wasn't for bad luck i would have no luck at all.

ordered liquinol, liquidex, liquiclom, and have hcg, so thats pretty solid for the pct and during cycle. wish me luck bro's. i need it. lol
 
second cycle was tbol only at 60mg ed for 4 weeks gained 7lbs kept it all. loved it
third was
test e/deca/dbol
500mg test e 12 weeks
deca 600mg 10 weeks
dbol 1-4 35mg ed
gained only like 10 lbs. i don't like dbol at all it gave me headaches gyno and no big strength gains like i heard. I put on about 15 but i crashed so hard i was only able to keep 10 of it after running two pcts.
current cycle is my fourth its in my sig
 
Dbol only 20mg a day for 4 weeks... My weight flucuates more than a schoolgirl's emotions. In the end (started @ 175-180) and ended at 168-173) MY MOTTO: it's not what you weigh but what you look like. My body swings a few pounds every few days. I Changed my body composition, became the horniest person ever lost a tiny bit of hair and gained strength that has yet to dissapear that was over a year ago. Pretty soon i'll be eating pinkies again.
 
My first cycle was 4 (2mg a peice) anavar ED for about 3 months, lol, so that's 8mg. My bench want up around 40 lbs and I kept it all with no pct, after that i ran one dbol (5mg) for another couple months, I actually put on muscle size and leaned out, but I think I only added a few pounds of muscle and all the intense cardio I was doing really cut my body fat while allowing me tio hold on to the muscle.
 
haha

prop 80mg ED
winstrol 20 ED

Prop pains ouch!!

did 2 weeks and weened myself off it without pct

got advice since but still looking for more before round 2
 
First cycle was done the summer after my junior year of college going into my senoir year. I was playing football at the time division 3 no testing. I was and ectomorph about 180 pounds. Good built worked out hard but could never get really strong or gain any weight. Well I started doing some research found a good source. Scored about 40 karachi sustanon amps and a shitload of real good pink thais. I went from 180 pound to about 210 over the summer. When I came went back to school people didn't even recognize me! Pct didn't go to well I tried coming off half way thru the season and I couldn't hold onto any weight. It sucked ass I dipped back down to 190 pounds. Now I sit at about 220 pound 13-15 percent bf been using on and off for about five years.
 
Top Bottom