Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me..

BIGbouncer

Someone say flax seed oil etc, those healthy oils can't be stored as fat?? I think that is wrong. Healthy as unhealthy fat gives calories, and if it's a surplus of calories they will be stored no matter where they come from, right?!

The only difference between the fats is that the healthy ones have good colestrol and the unhealthy has bad colestrol?

Just want to hear if i'm rigt about this.. ?

thanks=)

Udo Erasmus explains that the W3 and W6 (as well as other poly and super unsaturated) fatty acids are spared from the normal metabolic process to be used for hormone production tissue construction, brain function etc. Only after there is sufficient fatty acids to take care of these functions is it burned or stored as fat depending on body status/activity etc. For more information you can read his book "Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill" or check this out:
http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/articles/udoerasmus.htm

Cholesterol only comes from animal products, therefore oils like flax & hemp (plants) are cholesterol free.
The book Mak mentioned is a must read....a complete in-depth reference of all fats.
When you add healthy oils to your diet, you will undoubtedly see & feel the benefits & results. :)

I have read the article now, and there is something I don't understand. He is talking about omega-3 and omega-6 which i know is very good for the body. But what do we call the fat that contain n-3's and n-6's?? Saturated, unsaturated.. we have 2 more, but I don't know what they are called in English:rolleyes: ?

Or is n-3's and n-6's something else than one of those?

I though maybe Olivenoil, sunflower oil etc could contain some omega-3 like flax seed oil do.

thanks

Top Bottom