Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Me! What is the easiest way to clean a glass bong?

This is the easy part. Break it into a about 2000 or so pieces, get a toothbrush and scrub it with a good solvent that could be under the sink. Brake cleaner will do for now.!

Now that your bong is broken, and I, shit I forgot, you need some good glass glue to finish this up.

Scrub your pieces and then reassemble them into the desired shape with your glue and toke away!!!

PS: Make sure the glue is really dry to avoid burning from your reassembled bong.

Cool Runnings, Bro!

Last edited:
there's this shit called "formula 420" that cleans the resin
off anything VERY well
your bong/pipe will look new after using it
i HIGHLY suggest finding some

If you use anything with alcohol in it you could do damage to the bong itself and have it fall apart on you.Depending on how much you smoke you should clean that baby once every two weeks because its easier to get the resin off the plastic if you have not let it go for 3-4 months. The formula 420 is the best idea I have seen but no rubbing alcohol/acetone or you will be buying a new u.s bong sooner than expected. GOOD LUCK AND ADD SOME ICE CUBES TO THE BONG NEXT TIME YOU FIRE UP AND WATCH YOUR LUNGS CATCH A FIRE......HAPPY SKANKING :fro:

Top Bottom