Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about your protein powder

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
I've been using ON for about 10 years. I used Whey Gold up until about 2 years ago when I started using the Performance Whey. I just found that it tasted better than the Gold even though it had lower protein/serving and it runs about $10 cheaper.

But I was in a local shop the other day and the owner's opinion was that the Performance was a really low grade of protein and also noted that I've probably developed a stigma toward the taste of protein powder and that other brands have come a long way over the years as far as quality and taste.

I'd prefer not to be dropping more than $50 on a 5lb tub of powder just as one of my shopping preferences, but other than that I thought I'd pick the boards brains to see what you guys are currently using and found that has good quality protein and a good taste (chocolate preferred).

Thanks for chiming in!

The best tasting protein powder I've ever used, is Whey To Build Muscle from Needtobuildmuscle.com (No, I'm not a rep.)
My favorites in order are: Peanut Butter Crunch, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Cake Batter. I also like Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Banana as well.

Bro, can't post any links. But buy your protein in bulk from the ebay supplements store.

Right now, you can get 25lb of whey concentrate for $170.00 + free shipping.

Ask the manufacturer for a sample to see if you like the taste (I do)

Top Bottom