Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about your childhood. How was it?

Born and raised in a ghetto (which has since become one of the most expensive part of the city). That's about it....

Seperated very early from my mother as my parents thought divorce was the best thing in their life. Father succeeded in real estate brokerage business whilst most of the childrearing was taken by the housekeepers. Mother initially went to Paris but failed to settle down and consequently has moved to Japan where she seems to be OK. I was juggled b/w dad's very little availability and mother's dissapearance as well as a rising challenge to grow and meet the demands of the reality by myself.

Now that I understand what my parents had to go through to make sure my brother and I were well taken care of, I know for a fact that I had a wonderful childhood. Even during the tough times we always found a way to keep smiling. I wouldn't have traded my childhood with anyone or for anything.

Parents divorced when I was 4. We were always a step or so above being really poor. I pretty much raised myself, not alot of interaction with tha parents. And I ended up being a hellraiser, surprise surprise. First felony when I was 15.
But things change. Now I try to be everything my parents weren't for my kid. I'm also one of the most responsible people I know.

Top Bottom