Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TeLL Me AbOuT 1-TEST noW please

H

HighIntensity

so i got some 1-test in bulk from kilosports, same as 1-ad right, what can i expect from those who have tried it,

i bet i only hear from risky, come on peeps help a big baller out

Orally... I think 1-test and 1AD have the same absorption rate. Transdermally it's suppossed to be more absorbable. I've only tried 1AD... and you already know my story... :alien:

not really risky,,,

tell me when where you born....

nah pm me about how 1-test treated you, or post for knowledge

Have only done 1AD, I posted all the info i could during and post cycle on a thread titled, 1AD 2nd week results

I've never done the 1Test, just believe I've read PA saying once that 1Test had more or less the same absorption rate, w/ 1test being i think slightly more absorbable.

Oral and Transdermal bioavailablity is more theoretical than anything right now, w/ people speculating the Transdermal route would be able to deliver more to the system. I dont' remember the exact numbers but I think transdermally was up to 25% absorption into the system and oral was 15% more or less, but like i said i can't remember the exact numbers.

I'll try to find my post on 1AD, I gained 16 pounds on it, been a week off and lost 3 pounds so far.

1-test rules!

I'm on my 2nd week. I've done PH/creatine cycles in the past but I gotta tell you - no comparison! I understand why juicers juice! And this is probably not anywhere near as strong as illegal AAS. I'm stacking 200mg 1-test w/100mg 4-AD in a simple transdermal mix 2 X per day. I've cut all other supps (xcept post-work out shake of whey/simple carbs). I have purposely kept my cals at maintenance (I watch pretty closely) and therefore haven't gained a pound... BUT my arms are like 1/4" bigger in 2 weeks! I am upping cals this week just a couple hundred to see what happens (I hate cutting!) Strength increases are not that great --- they're comparable to any PH/creatine cycle, but I know I'm gaining LBM! I have to warn you though: 1-test burns for a while after application... and wash your hands real well after. The slightest amount burns eyes. And plan your sex life around application times! ie: shower, then sex, then apply 1-test... or you'll be sorry! Is it worth all the pain in the butt??? HELL YES!!! I plan an 8 week cycle... we'll see...

Got too excited... almost forgot to mention the best part: increased recovery ability, bigger than normal pumps at the gym, able to add a few extra sets here and there w/o overtraining. It's hard to explain... the usual delayed onset muscle soreness never quite sets in fully before I start recovering! I feel ready for my next work out a full 24 hrs earlier... and this even while adding sets! And no I don't work for kilosports!

Put on about 10lbs in two weeks,, on a very clean diet.. was doing transdermal and oral.. about 600mg/d total.. To me this stuff is just as strong as AAS, it is AAS... I dont need anymore weight so I have stoped using.. You will need to ad something that is androgenic like 4ad or real test.. As this stuff will wipe out your sex drive and make you tired if you dont.. It will increase strenght and I am sure if I would have stayed on it my strenght would have went through the roof..... I orderd some more from kilo myself for stock just in case it get pulled.. overall this stuff is the real deal and works very good... I give it a 8 on a scale of 1-10.. I will ad some real test with my next cycle of this and will do for 6-8 weeks..

killerdice said:
You will need to ad something that is androgenic like 4ad or real test..

It is not a lack of androgenic effects -- 1-test is a very potent androgen. It is the lack of estrogen that causes all of those problems.

im going to try and stack it with Dbol as afor mentioned and creatine

also will be takeing it oral

HighIntensity said:
so i got some 1-test in bulk from kilosports, same as 1-ad right, what can i expect from those who have tried it,

NO! not the same as 1-ad. 1-ad is the precursor to 1-TEST. 1-TEST is the active hormone. I think everyone is assuming you know the difference. Kilosports sells both.

Top Bottom