Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teh assisted pullup machine actually makes me fantasize about dewing a real pullup

Re: teh assisted pullup machine actually makes me fantasize about dewing a real pullu

the worst is during squats... that can be loud

Re: teh assisted pullup machine actually makes me fantasize about dewing a real pullu

I farted right in a woman's face doing squats once. The rack was in a corner and she was doing leg presses directly behind me. It was loud as hell too.

did she say anything?

No, I coughed really loud and slammed the weights down to make some camouflage sound, then got the hell out of there in case it stunk.

ahahahaha nice cover!

I actually changed my gym time slot temporarily after that.

olololololol!

Top Bottom