Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keisuke

I'm a 40 y/o male, been training for almost 10 years. Currently 80kg and 10% BF. Decided a while back to try a cycle of Tbol as I am interested in slow, steady, lean gains without the possibility of estrogen related and other sides. I'm lucky to live in a place where it is LEGAL to import anabolic steroids for personal use, so I got some Kalpa Turanaxyl. I checked the lot numbers against Kapla's website and all was legit.

The first day I took 10mg in the morning, and another 10mg in the evening. My intent was to do 20mg day one, 40mg day two, and then 60mg day three and hold it there for 6 weeks. On the second day I took 20mg in the morning, no problem. Then in the evening I had a meal and took an additional 20mg about 30 minutes later. About 15min after that I became very dizzy, my chest/heart didn't feel right, I felt short of breath, had to stop in my tracks (I was out at the time) had difficulty speaking briefly, etc... VERY scary.

I immediately STOPPED taking the TBOL, but had another "attack" about a week later. I immediately went to my local heart clinic, had an EKG, checkup, etc... and was given a 24 hour monitor which I wore thru a full day that included a heavy lifting session. Doc said no heart problems. This was back in September of 2014. Several weeks later (still steroid free) I had another "attack" went back to the doc, same thing. Doc said "heart ok."

I'd be inclined to attribute the first attack to the TBOL if it hadn't happened again while off of it. I've never had an anxiety attack in my life. WAS THIS ANXIETY? Was it an anxiety attack? Could the TBOL have brought on that kind of attack? Did I push into the higher dose too soon? ANY input would be welcomed. Thanks.

Sounds like an anxiety attack to me, but I'm just a guy on the Internet. How is your blood pressure?

I've never had a high bp reading in my life. The strange thing was that while I was completely freaked out and convinced that I was going to have a heart attack (DURING whatever it was that was happening to me at the time) I checked my pulse and it felt completely normal to me. Again, I wore a heart monitor for a full day, which included a lift, and the results were normal. Now considering whether I should give the Tbol another shot. I may take a low dose for the first week just to see if my body needs to become acclimated to it. Also considering zeroing my caffeine intake and taking taurine supps because they're supposed to help with angst. Just weird because I CHOSE Tbol in part because it was said to be one of the mildest, most side effect free choices!

Top Bottom