Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Eq...what to do, what to do

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok right now I am running Tbol at 50mg/day and Eq at 400mg/week. I have enough Tbol for 4 weeks and enough Eq for 10 weeks. After reading a bunch of posts about Eq I am going to run it for 20 weeks but I'm thinking of throwing test into the mix. I have test prop but I dont think I want to use it because of the every other day injections (pain in the ass). So I'm thinking of Test Enanthate. How would you guys turn this into a 20 week cycle? What would you add to what I'm doing now and how much and for how long? I'm going to run the Eq for 20 weeks but besides that what would you do?

test E 500mg weeks 1-19.

dont expect much gains after week 16 or so...for almost everyone they slow down after that...i'd personally go until i wasnt growing an appreciable amount anymore, then wait the required time (or finish with that prop, actually, to reduce the ultimate clear time) and then PCT.

fuck no run the test a week past the EQ
TBol sucks
do 100mg test p eod wks 1-4
then 4-20whatever do test e @ 400mg ew

How much arimidex should I take during the cycle if I ran 300mg/week of test enanthate and 400mg/week of equipoise?

Top Bottom