Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tb-500 questions (Neuropathy/Surgery)

cdny1989

Hey, I'm new to this forum and came across quite a bit of information on Tb-500 already but just had a few more questions and was hoping someone could share some knowledge. Brief background, Im 25 years old and was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1a when i was about 13. For those of who who have no idea what this is, its a progressive disease that basically attacks my peripheral nerves and causes muscle atrophy (in my case mostly in my legs) My feet are also severely deformed. As of about 2 months ago i was confined to a wheelchair due to severe Tendonosis in both feet. I also suffered from herniated disc in l4/l5 around that time and c5/6 months prior. I cant be sure that the lower back herniations had no effect on my feet but regardless i am looking at complete reconstruction/tendon transfers of both feet to hopefully get me back and moving. Anyway my whole point of this post is to gain a little more knowledge on tb-500. I ordered a bunch and it is sitting in my fridge waiting to be used. From my understanding it has worked miracles for some with tendon issues and i also read that it showed promise in people with peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes. Because i have to get 2 seperate surgerys(one on each foot) i was curious as to how i should dose it post surgery. The surgerys will be about 2 months apart. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Top Bottom