Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine and Back Pumps

zack_1989

How much Taurine a day should I take if I ever encounter back pumps? I picked up 500 mg pills of Taurine today just for the hell of it since it was so cheap but whats the recommended dosage for that cause?

I took 6 g/day during my helladrol cycle. Still got them anytime I worked my legs/back but they were manageable.

How much Taurine a day should I take if I ever encounter back pumps? I picked up 500 mg pills of Taurine today just for the hell of it since it was so cheap but whats the recommended dosage for that cause?

3-6 grams usually helps most people avoid cramps.

2-4 grams will suffice.

I took 3 grams a day, and that helped with all bet the worst of the pumps while on beast.

Top Bottom