Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

TaterTots MUST be bad for you...

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
Cornholio said:
...anything that good HAS to have a down side.....

Yep, pretty sure they're bad for you. You know that bubbly stuff they cook them in? It's called "grease".:D

I like them too, though.
 
...Here's a real TATER TOT
.
tay2-2-01.jpg
 
I'm a big fan of TT......would travel long distances to have access...but you still gotta wonder...

WHat IS the downside?
 
Cornholio said:
I'm a big fan of TT......would travel long distances to have access...but you still gotta wonder...

WHat IS the downside?


the down side, corn, is
that they could prove
fatal in another 40-50 years...

stop eating them now!!!:p
 
Cornholio said:
I'm a big fan of TT......would travel long distances to have access...but you still gotta wonder...

WHat IS the downside?


i just finished an exhaustive medline
search and...

tt are not harmful as long as they
are taken orally...

what does that mean???
 
spatts said:
Don't make me get started on the Ketchup speech. It's second only to the Graham Cracker speech among peers. :lmao:

"You can't have ketchup! It's pure sugar! Look at the ingredients!"

:lmao:

I have a good teacher. :)
 
Top Bottom