Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about YOUR sides from EQ

I am gonna drop 2 grams a week next time. Its an great drug with almost no sides.

I have tried alot of different compounds,and EQ is my all time favorite.I wouldn't think of running a summer cutting cycle without it .Sides include increased muscularity,vascularity,increase hunger,and a sense of well being.

miggy said:
40but pumpin'..Curious to what brand you used..Is it possible different manufacturers EQ causes different levels of anxiety?
How about dosages? Must be related to the anxiety..no?

The brand I used, Spectro, I have no doubt is excellent quality. I also have no doubt that it was me, rather than the gear causing the problems. I say that because I've used their other stuff and *all* was excellent. Some things just do not sit well with some people. Deca works well with me and not with others so I'm happy. But I do wish that wasn't the case, however, considering what some of these bro's are saying here. hehe

Miggy is that you? Good to see you bro. :)

Increased Hunger for one, i was eating out of control. But the Worst was the anxiety. I started getting panic attacks one after another and that lasted a couple weeks. I had to come off because of it. But from what i understand, not everybody reacts that way.
-D2

for spme reason the stuff messed my back up at 600mg felt like d-ball which i will never use again for that reason....last year i ran at 400 and was fine so thats my experience..bothe times with test at 750

Top Bottom