Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking advantage of AAS as far as getting women.

Well I used ta just grab one by the wrist, and ask her how she was doing. Ask her what she was drinking, buy her a drink and let her do most of the talking. I've had good luck with this approach, some of my buddies haven't though, I guess that I don't seem to be to dangerous. I also was always pretty drunk at the time. The last time that I did this was nearly six years ago at the gym's christmass party. She was a skinny girl, new to the gym, real pretty though. Now she's a competitive bodybuilder and my wife. One word of advice let her bring up working out then don't dwell on the subject, this bores the hell out of most women.:D

Treat whoever your talking to as if she is the only other person on earth at that moment. Give her full attention, listen to what she has to say, look into her eyes, smile, and be yourself.

Fuck the mind games that people like to play. That is just straight up imature high school bullshit. Don't act like you have something better to be doing, because then you'll only attract women who only need attention when you DO NOT give it to them. Once you try to get close to this type of woman, she won't want to do anything. Trust me!

I usually just go up to a girl and ask her is she wants to wrestle.

But seriously, guys.. The "nice bod" thing works to grab her attention.. But when you open your mouth up and cannot put a sentence together, it's over.

Chicks are not like guys. Most guys would fuck a girl with a hot bod even if she was dumb or could not hold a conversation.

Most girls aren't like that.. It's what you SAY to her that makes her decide if she's going home with you or not.. If she thinks your body is hot, that just buys you a shot.. But it soon becomes a non-factor in closing the deal.

Andy

Top Bottom