Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take your Creatine to the MAX

thermo said:
I usually stay on creatine at 25 and glutamine at 15 per day, all year around.
25g of creatine/day sounds pretty excessive to me. Think you're just keeping the creatine manufacturers rubbing their hands together with how much you must go through in a year. I go with 10g/day and seems to be plenty.
hmmm damn last couple days ive been taking my protein with my creatine... iam going to research it a bit
I think taking the creatine w/protein is fine, just like we stated above, but the question is taking creatine w/glutamine powder.:confused:

creatine and glutamine are absorbed into the body using different pathways, so they can be effectively used together.

No probs using them together at all.:)

"Drink you'r creatine\dextrose imediately after your workout"

What a piece of BULL!

Unless you workout without taking any carbs, that wont do nothing, because:

When you hit them weights hard, you wanna drink lots of carbs, and when your done lifting, you are full of carbs cause you need them to work out.

This means that you wont load any creatine (of course you will load some, but not a lot.)

So, do this, either mix it into your sport drink and sip on it during your workout, drink it after your low carb cardio, or drink in first think in the morning before breakfast.

Whaddaya think? Sounds reasonable doesent it? I know for sure that i wouldnt never go trough a workout without being 100% sure i got enuff carb, which blows the post workout carb loading theory.

Top Bottom