Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take a look at these beauties and tell me what you think

If you think that (normal) Masteron and his 17AA masteron are going to be the same..

Then you probably think dbol and eq are the same too.. Both pairs have the same differences.

I don't know anyone who has tried 17aa masteron.. I don't even think it's comparable to regular masteron.

ANdy

Re: Re: Take a look at these beauties and tell me what you think

tripleV said:

Let me get this straight...
You bought the stuff and you are starting your first cycle tomorow and YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT THE SHIT NOW!

You're going about it all backwards. Do you even know what you are doing? You've HEARD positive things, however are you aware of everything else you should know before sticking this in your ass?

be careful. being informed is your best bet!

People I know have tried it with good results. This has become a popular brand in Norway.

And this isn't my first cycle.

Last edited:
WGLT is supposed to be a Eurpoean underground steroid lab, like IP. The problem is that I've never seen any analysis of theese products, and I've had mixed responses from people that have used it. The deca does not have the decanote ester, and I don't know if it has a ester at all. (Nandrolone suspension is not an option for me!)

The oral masteron is hyped up, and costs like 7$ for 50 mg. The test prop 100 hurts like hell, and makes you swollen like a bitch. I guess it containes too much benzyl alcohol.

The only thing that could be interesting is the Arimidex, but it is over priced. Besides from that, there is the Cypionate, and the 50 mg Winstrol tabs, witch could be good. I would like to test theese products, but I don't have access to a lab right now...

Dark Raver said:
WGLT is supposed to be a Eurpoean underground steroid lab, like IP. The problem is that I've never seen any analysis of theese products, and I've had mixed responses from people that have used it. The deca does not have the decanote ester, and I don't know if it has a ester at all. (Nandrolone suspension is not an option for me!)

The oral masteron is hyped up, and costs like 7$ for 50 mg. The test prop 100 hurts like hell, and makes you swollen like a bitch. I guess it containes too much benzyl alcohol.

The only thing that could be interesting is the Arimidex, but it is over priced. Besides from that, there is the Cypionate, and the 50 mg Winstrol tabs, witch could be good. I would like to test theese products, but I don't have access to a lab right now...

If you haven't lab testet the products how do you know it doesn't contain any ester?

I have personally used the Cypionate and the Deca with great results comparable to the "well known" brands like Organon and Schering. For the money, I think they are great alternatives to the high costs of Yellow Tops and Goldlines.
Cheers,
KJ

Looks like some shit that you'd buy in a "five and dime" store. Couldn't tell you if it's legit, but what I really don't understand is liquid/injectable arimidex and tabular Permastron(17-Methyldrostanolone). Anyway, sorry, I've no clue. Personally, I don't trust any underground lab. Just look at all the recent deaths from X being made in underground labs, you just never know.:angel:

Top Bottom