Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Table 6, me 1

Here is a brief summary. :)

Seashell said:
It's very pretty, and very slippery. Tried the backseat. Almosssstt...but no. :jump: Arg! The trunk with the seats down? Not even close. So, okay how about the front passenger seat? 20 minutes later after a psychotic amount of manoeuvring, reclining the passenger, then the driver seat (but not at the same time, ofcourse that would have been convenient), and a little bit of cursing, we get the $#@%# thing in. AND, we can close the doors. Score! :D

My finger is throbbing from getting jammed when it suddenly slipped.
But alas, the real fun has yet to begin, as I have to get it back OUT, by myself, in the dark. Good times.

I have no idea how I finally got it out, but suffice to say it was not the same way we got it in, it took a lot longer and involved significantly more cursing and maiming.

When all was said and done, I'd acquired 2 bruises on my shin, a sore back, shoulder, finger and foot.

tuc biscuit said:
what were you wearing while all this was happening?

:splat:

This:

golfing.jpg

From Zero said:
What's with the golf club?

Oh....did I neglect to mention, after finally getting the table out, in a fit of frustration I smashed all my neighbours lawn flamingos to bits?

Bullit is gonna be sooooo mad.

Top Bottom