Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3

some say you can run it your entire life, or very long period of times

but I think the general consensus is 4-6 weeks.

About 4 weeks..That's what I've usually used it for I did run It for around 7 weeks before..Always good results..But you need to run some kind of AS with this..T-3 is nothing to fuck with that shit will burn everything off muscle fat everything so if your not taking Juice along with it your going to loose all your muscle...And be prepared to be tired through out the day

What the point of running T3? Too much risk for too little reward. You want to naturally amp up your thyroid look into iodine supplementation.

Listen to Zygla, I took T-3 not to long ago while on test E and First week i got bad heart palpitations, Anxiety, and my thyroid glands swelled up bad. I have no idea why this happened I only took 25mcg for the first 4 days before bumping up to 50mcg and had to stop because of the side effects. I still get mild nausea every time I eat and have to wait for my dr to get back on vacation to get blood work done :( IMO Stay away from it its not worth it, Test E + tren + diet + some cardio and your be good to go bro. Goodluck

Top Bottom