Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

t3 sides are kicking my ass!!

dreath

New member
Well I decided to add some t3 for my hgh/decca/var cutter and I have to say the sides are hell. I am dizzy, tired, out of breath easy and can not focus worth a shit. Started at 10mcg went up to 20 so far and I wanted to cap at 40. I was wondering if these effects will go away or am I gonna feel like this for another 5 weeks.........not sure if i can hang.....Dreath
 
Those are crazy sides at such a small dose. 25 mcg shouldnt even really affect your natural thyroid function.......just a supplement.
 
Weird that you'd feel like that. Sure it's legit T3? I had no significant sides from T3 at all.
 
I am using a brand called ti-tre. looks like company is Teofarma. I ordered it from a well know anti-aging site, so I know it is good. I am real sensitive to thyroid meds I think, because I tried armour once and I got real bad heart papls, however I do not want to give up I am deperatly trying to get shredded before my 39th. Wife is going to reward me with a trip to vegas with all the fixins...if ya know what I mean. You guys are the best I got all my t3 info from this site...just wasnt expecting the sides....dreath
 
Top Bottom