Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3, Bromo, Cabaser, EC stack?

Rue

Hello,

I'm not planning on using all four together ^^. I just wanted to ask which would be the best for me?

1. Can i use T3 with bromo/cabaser to protect my lean mass?
Also girls, what have your experiences with T3 been like?
Even if it takes mostly fat i want to keep the fat in certain areas... ykwim. Does oral/topical estrogen interfere with T3 or bromo/cabaser?

2. How do I cycle such ^ a combo?

3. Should I use an EC stack instead? T3, bromo and cabaser have been reported to leave the extremities feeling cold. It's winter where I am (uk). EC on the hand supposedly keeps you warm

4. I hear of people stacking EC and bromo/cabaser together. But adding T3 would be overkill?
Btw I am terrified of overdoing T3 and I'm going to stick to 12.5mg/25mg max.

any other experieces, especially on using bromo/cabaser for reasons other than menopause/ prolactin are greatly appreciated.

Ok so your main goal is to lose weight? Is that the main point in all that?

Yup, but without messing up anything.
something that can be added to a decent diet to help the hunger/metabolic slowdown & fatigue & cold.

If you look at my past posts, you'll see I'm usually pretty reluctant to suggest anything other than fat burners unless I truly feel anything else is honestly necessary...all depending on goals of course...

If fat loss is your main objective, I don't see why the EC stack route wouldn't help you. It's my go-to fat loss aid of choice, always dries me up like crazy...

I'm VERY reluctant to suggest T3 to anyone, because it can severely mess you up if not administered properly

Top Bottom