Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t200 cycle help

smittod

I've got a limited supply but I want to start a cycle anyway- I've only got 1 bottle of t200, and I can buy 2 bottles of Enanthate 200. That's all I can get, so can someone please make a cycle that only has that stuff in it? I wish I could get some dbol, but I just can't. Thanks for any help!

i would agree with the 600mg for 10 weeks then the clomid only other option if you wanted to maybe feel it faster is frontload at 800mg first 2 then 400 for 8....but i think i like the first option better especially if this is your first cycle

jack hust said:
just hit 600 mg a week for 10 weeks then clomid bro

This would be perfect! Is it your first cycle? If so run 400MG WK for 10wks and use the $$ for one bottle to get some d-bol!

Thanks for all that good advice. I went ahead and bought the two bottles of Enanthate ("Enantat QV 250"), but it turns out they were 250's instead of 200's. So does that change my cycle? Should I do 500 enan and 200 test ("Teston QV 200") every week?

Also, can i put all that stuff into one syringe and shoot it all at once?

Top Bottom