Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-400/DBol/EQ/Prop (3rd Cycle)

bosli

Hey what's up, i'm looking for advice on my third cycle i've been thinking about since my last one, over 6 months ago.
I will be running this 6 months, then take 6 months off
Previously i ran Test-E 3 months, clomid PCT
then Test Prop around 3 months, clomid PCT
I'm looking for help on dosage, PCT and anything else you guys want to chime in on
I'm 23, 14-18% BF

Wk 1-6 DBol
Wk 1-20 T-400
Wk 1-20 EQ
Wk 21-24 Test Prop

What dosage should i run this at? Recommended PCT? Anything I should throw in mid-cycle?

Thanks.

I'd run the test at 600 and the eq at 600. The dbol 30-50 mg, and for the prop at the end I'd go 50-100 mg eod. Your gonna need some n2guard while on the dbol to protect your liver. I'd run hcgen on cycle to keep nuts plump and make it easier to recover. I'd have some adex on hand if needed or aromasin. Weeks 21-25 I'd blast hcg and maybe throw in some hmg. For pct I'd run clomid at 25 mg day for 6 weeks with, post cycle, unleashed, forma, and daa. If the pct and unleashed are sold out get some forged pct and test infusion. After pct I'd run bridge from Ntbm for 4 weeks. I'd also consider throwing in a oral at the end to harden up, a ph like katana or epi would be nice, or var if you can afford it.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom