Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-3 Experience

Goldprospector

Thought I would transfer my t-3 experience from my written journal to here where anyone who is interested can check it out.
Started with Liquid T-3 from LR on Monday 12/15/03
BF% 16
Weight 235
height 6'5"

12/15 thru 12/20 @ 12.5 mcg or 10 drops
Felt nothing other than a definite increase in appetite, noticed no heat, energy, lethargy...nada

12//21 thru 12/26 25 mcg or 20 drops
Still felt nothing other than increased appetite! Seems as if Bathroom times are more frequent & easier
Weight 234 on 12/27
Started D-bol @ 15mg ED to get used to it (headaches) for up and coming AAS cycle.

12/27 thru 1/1 37.5mcg dose split twice oer day.
Switched in mid week to tabs to see if I could tell any difference. No difference between tabs and liquid that I could tell. Still not really feeling anything other than monsterous appetite.
Weight 235
Started Test/EQ cycle on 12/28

1/2 thru 1/6 50 mcg split dose to twice per day (25mcg)
No heat or other stuff that I should be feeling (according to some posts). Hunger still pretty constant And bathroom regularities are common but not bad...maybe twice, sometimes 3 per day.
weight:236#

Started 75mcg @ 3 different doses of 25mcg split throughout the day on 01/07.

Started to feel flush in the face and getting a little red. Maybe a little heat. Not sure because I been out in the cold air a lot today.
Not as hungry today due to some bloating from Test cycle.

Strange wat to feel heat...It seems as if the only place I feel the warmth is on and around my ears.
My body seems to be getting more sore than normal...last 2 days. I don't know if is related to the T-3 but I was also a little weeker during the last 2 work outs.

using 50 mcg of T3 has worked better than 75. Most of the soreness is gone. Workout felt better

Am noticing some Bf loss, but I will not take another measurement until I am finished.

50 mcg seems to work better for me. I am getting no soreness and I think I am actually starting to "see" results. I am still in my Ramp down stage, but I will stay on the 50 mcg for at least another 7 days.

Top Bottom