Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes

I get mine at the country general

right next to the puppy and kitty vaccines. I have three dogs and we do their vaccinations as well. The syringes are all sterile and packaged either individually or in parts,.... like you can get a different guage pin, etc. Nobody has ever asked me what I was doing with a boat load of syringes at the checkout. I guess they just figured I was vaccinating the herd.

Re: I get mine at the country general

gvulf said:
right next to the puppy and kitty vaccines. I have three dogs and we do their vaccinations as well. The syringes are all sterile and packaged either individually or in parts,.... like you can get a different guage pin, etc. Nobody has ever asked me what I was doing with a boat load of syringes at the checkout. I guess they just figured I was vaccinating the herd.

yeah those pet shops are pretty good. I got hold of some 18g for loading my 22 guage b4 shooting...I remember once, I finished my 22g needles so I had only 18g's left in my box..., I needed to get that aratest because it was injection day. Well to make the story short, after the shot I had an extra hole in my butt(Not joking btw). . Very painful sensation hope you all learn from my stupidity, dont use loading syringes(18g) for shooting.

Brickgirl, go to www.carecenter.com youll get what you need.

I am a girl, I just walk into any pharmacy and get whatever I want :) It's that easy, I was just wondering if someone see's them, what is a legit thing I could say they were used for, But thanks! :)

Top Bottom