Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes

BrickGirl

What is another thing that 3cc 1 1/2inch 23gauge needles used for? I mean, Something like B12, I know you don't use that size, but what is not so weird that they are used for in case someone asks? Thanks! :)

People who work in construction use them for molding purposes sometimes.
This may be a stupid ? but are you wanting to know what to say if the pharmacist or whoever asks? Because there are good sites on the web you can order them from.

well, i was thinking of an injectable, cause I could say stupid stuff like building a ship in the bottle, or feeding my plants there food through the stock or something weird like that :) But I was thinking of an actual injectable that people wouldnt say "oh my gosh!" over, and no, its not a supply problem, its just a general issue thing :)

Hey PrimoD, can you post that site please? I am not using or have I ever used anything, but my boyfriend is currently on Deca and I buy his needles because he can't get any of them to give him any....Those damn pharmacists ask tooooo many questions..:mad:

They wouldnt sell me any syringes at the pharmacy......i felt cheap, like a crack whore or something ;)

Then my friend goes in to the same store, all big and buff, and they believe his story about feeding african violets, and sell them to him. HMPH!!!!

BG... tell them u use them on ur dog...or cat. u can say u give s.q vitamin injections...antibiotics... etc.. anything!!! its not unusual:)

I love to marinade my steaks!!!!!!!!!!!!

B True

Top Bottom