Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

syringe use

leatherface

New member
Hey guys, what type of syringe, and what guages do you guys recommend using? First cycle of test, and just looking for a good place to buy them at, and any specs that may be useful. (I've noticed most people using about 5/8" and 20-23g, but I'm not sure when to use what :) )

Thanks a ton guys.
 
1" 23-25ga for delts, quads, and 22-23gauge 1.5" for glutes. for most people 1" is just not long enough to get through the body fat and deep into the muscle tissue.
 
ninesecz said:
1" 23-25ga for delts, quads, and 22-23gauge 1.5" for glutes. for most people 1" is just not long enough to get through the body fat and deep into the muscle tissue.

^^^^
 
Alright, I'll most likely be injecting into the glutes so I guess I'll go with the 23 gauge and 1-1.5"

Thanks guys... now is there anywhere inparticular you like to order them from? If so and you don't mind, PM me :)

Thanks!
 
Top Bottom