Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntrabol is it the best?

adepss

well what do you guys think?
have you tried it ? what were your results with this product?
Natural bodybuilders feel free to post replies. (roid users need notreply as nothing will help once you've abused your body with gear)

save your cash. I had bought a bottle a long time ago because it was on sale. I saw no results like they claim and my diet was clean, high in protein and efa's and low in carbs. My workout was intense but i still saw no real effects. the only results that i gained from taking syntrabol is that 3-5 minutes after taking the pills with a huge amount of water. I still had the feeling that they were stuck in my throat and then i would burp them back up. The taste of those nasty red pills was the worst.:sick:

okay max keep us posted in a couple of weeks I'd like to know what results you'll experience if any.

thanks!

I used to believe all that supplement hype myself.
But ever since I saved my money and not buying stuff like andro, I bought steaks, eggs, and protein powder and im gettin bigger everyday.:D

adepss said:
Natural bodybuilders feel free to post replies. (roid users need notreply as nothing will help once you've abused your body with gear)

Umm not intending to flame but why put down juicers for being efficient. I mean relaly andros are simply a chemical compound that you hope has a good conversion rate to an actual steroid, especially the nors?

No I'm not putting down the the gear users I just don't think much works for the body once exposed to roids, its like drinking whisky all your life and then expecting to become drunk on beer.

Top Bottom