Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol

If you want to see a posterboy for synthol go to bicepmania.com. This sight made me want to never ever do it. As with all things in life you have to make your own decisions, but you should definitely look at this dude. I'm also against the use of synthol because from everything I've read all it does is irritate the muscle and make it swell up like a balloon, and for my buck I'd rather have functional muscles and not blown up baby fat. Best of luck to you in your journey bro. I hope that you don't do the synthol, but if you do PLEASE do not get out of hand with it like the freak on that web site. You'll see what I mean when you check it out

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

if synthol is used properly, it can produce awesome results, just be educated on its ussage, and you wont end up like the dude at bicepmania.com, he probably thinks that looks good.

check out bicepsmania.com and see the before and after..great shape before and then after its all out of balance and really wierd and not good to me anyway..yuk...

Top Bottom