Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol vs igf

johnnyflex

Hey guys wanted to know if I should synthol my calves maybe with painless pumps by Dave comlumbo. Anybody heard of that brand or had good results? Or maybe igf. I'm ongear right now and been putting on good size but I want my calves to catch up to the rest of my body.. Let me know your guys opinion. Thanks

Synthol gains aren't permanent, I've seen them come and go with a few of my top BB clients.

Thanks yeah I think I'm gonna use igf since the results are permanent unlike synthol won't last longer than 2 years..

Well it depends, do you want a temporary solution quicker or do you want a permanent one that will last longer.

I personally would opt for igf-1 if you have a place you can get real igf-1. Bostin Lloyd has a video on YouTube talking about painless pumps synthol and how the results eventually went away. Rich Piana has a video on Ric Drasin's YouTube page talking about the power legitimate igf-1 has in regards to site enhancement.

%100 against people using synthol unless it's for a competition it looks hideous anyways (just my opinion). How long you been working out for?

The only people who display obvious Synthol use are those who use it incorrectly. Many of the pros (some would say most) use site injections and they look great. I've been around plenty of men and even a few women who site inject and they look fine.

the correct way to run Synth is..

gh
igf
test
synth to stretch the fascia..

300 gm protein spaced out throughtout the 24 hours.. 72 hours between the muscle groups.. a

and 45 day cycle..

that's how you build new muscle fibers

maturity of those new muscle fibers takes some 3-6 months.. but everyone is a little different.. the younger you are.. the better off you will be.. if younger skip the gh..

Top Bottom