Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SYDGROUP Winstrol real or fake?

chris_ssj3

I bought 100mg sydgroup 10cc winstrol bottle. i opened the box and noticed what looked like dried up winstrol around the neck of the bottle like some fake shit. iv been useing it and finished one 10CC bottle on the second now. i have one week left and feel nothing yet. i don't know how long it takes to kick in. iv used the tabs about 6 years ago and got WICKED results from it but don't remember what i felt. this shit i don't feel a thing on my 5th week what should i be feeling and is this stuff real or fake? do they come in 100 mg 10cc bottles? it seperates into clear and white after and hour and stays very sore on the injection site for a good while. thanks for any help. i have pics but they are so crappy quality you probably won't beable to see it properly ill still post them if it will help at all.:jenscat

looks fake. It's not made by sydgroup anyway. There's was 20ml and looked like this:

anabolicspag.jpg

Does sydgroup only make 20cc? This bottle has mexico stamped on it. Can winstrol be counterfit to where it separates? Is there a way to prove this is fake 100%? This is a 10cc bottle I have I'm not sure if those are made. Thanks for your help.

Does sydgroup only make 20cc? This bottle has mexico stamped on it. Can winstrol be counterfit to where it separates? Is there a way to prove this is fake 100%? This is a 10cc bottle I have I'm not sure if those are made. Thanks for your help.

as far as I know now, only 20ml, yes. Based on that, and the label that looks very different than what I posted, I would say it is not made by sydgroup. Whether or not the compound inside is really stanozolol, I don't know.

Should be feeling something by now if it was a solo run of only winn. Should start to see results in the 2nd week area if it is real. By week 5 if it was real you really should know if it was legit or not by results so im going to say fake.

ya it is a solo run of winni. well i started taking clen about 13 days ago. but still no results from the winni my strength is the same im trying to push as hard as i can with my work outs but its no upping in any way. the test i bought foy my bro and the clen i bought is legit thats why i wasn't sure when the winni wasn't working. what should i be feeling with the winni to know if it is working? how would i feel and what results should i be getting? thanks for your input this is really helping me out.

Top Bottom