Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching gears compounds every 3 weeks

Castro_bigdog

What you guys think of switching your gear compounds every 3 weeks. ...??? For example. .. 3 weeks cyp.... 3 weeks e..... 3 weeks sust.... and so on. ....

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I've never tried this but heard about it more and more lately. ... being your body never gets used to the same compound

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I think it would be pointless because those have long esters and its the same compound testosterone.

Exactly!

It seems more and more the focus is placed on AAS and how it can be manipulated for best gains all the while the real important aspects continually get ignored.

Rich Piana talked about this in a video posted yesterday. The focus here at EF is responsible cycles that, when combined with hard training and strict diet, give good consistent results. Everyone is different and will react to compounds differently, and you can't deny Rich has made great gains over the years. But the style of cycling he talked about in that video lacks any kind of documented results.

Rich piana is a good dude but youtube videos those guys put out are meant to stir up shit and get hits.. those MF's make 6 figs from those youtube pages through advertising

in this case I really don't understand the logic. it would be like switching from 3 different brands of dbol ..

Rich piana is a good dude but youtube videos those guys put out are meant to stir up shit and get hits.. those MF's make 6 figs from those youtube pages through advertising

in this case I really don't understand the logic. it would be like switching from 3 different brands of dbol ..

I figured it was a good thing to try... and yes I seen Rich talk about it lol.... after 10 years... trying new things are going to switch it up... I don't believe in heavy doses. .. so...

This is Rich Piana talking out of his ass.

Why would you think he would talk out his ass..... not bashing. .. just asking. .. sounds like he knows his shit....

Why would you think he would talk out his ass..... not bashing. .. just asking. .. sounds like he knows his shit....

The only difference between test esters is the ester. The ester is NOT the active ingredient, the test is and the test molecule is the same so scientifically and logically HOW would changing the ester used have any impact on the cycle (say switching from enth to cyp)?

Top Bottom