Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from Test Cyp to Omnadren

trickydick

I have some Omnadren on order but I have access to Test entantate and Test cypionate right now. I was planning to run 250mg Omnadren every 4 days. I was also going to throw in 15mg ED of Dbol for the first 2 weeks. Would it be a bad idea to start off with Test E or C and then after I used the 10 ml bottle go to the Omnadren? I was thinking that it might even be benificial to start the cycle like this.... Opinions? Dose recomendations? Would one or the other (C or E) be better?

Thanks,
Dick

Test is test........C and E are almost identical and interchangeable......Omnadren is a test blend with an added caproate ester (similar to Sustanon)......the biggest factor is that it takes 10-14 days for either the cyp or the enanthate esters to break down completely and hit the bloodstream, and in some cases it takes 4-6 weeks for it to reach maximal potential. It would probably be wiser to start with a mixture of both the Omnadren and the C or E, or just keep the Omnadren all the way through....as long as you can achieve stable levels with no "gaps" from the times that the esters need to break down.

Cheerio...

So would I have a gap if I used 250 mg Cyp every 4 days for 5 weeks and then went Omna 250 mg every four days for 5 more weeks?

Not a gap but a spike.....the test concentrations would build up over the first five weeks with C or E and as they started to peak, you would be spiking the levels with the shorter esters in the Omnadren at week 5-6......my personal thought would be to have everything on hand up front and run them both, but in smaller quantities of each...say 1/2cc of each every 3-4 days.....if the C or E is dosed at 250 this will give you the same dosages, but a little bit more "time release".....which works well for bulking as longer esters tend to sustain higher test levels, and add a little bit more water due to aromitization.......

Plus.....just a thought.....run the d-bol at 25-30 mg ed split up over 2-3x daily and take it out to 3-4 weeks.......keep an eye on your blood pressure, and you should notice considerable weight and strength gains in the first 6-10 days....some or most of the initial weight will be water (which isn't necessarily a bad thing....as water tends to fill muscle cells).....just make sure you are getting enough clean food down your gullet

Toodles...

Thanks for your response Blaster. Turns out that I ended up with BD Testabol Enanthate 250 mg and Omnadren all here now. Im guessing that I will just use 1/2 cc of each (total of 1 cc or 250mg) every 4 days like blaster recomended. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Thanks
Dick

I'm not sayin' this will happen to you, but I mixed Sustanon(which is pretty much the same as Omna's) and Test E in the same cycle b/c I had some left over. I broke out like a bitch. I've taken both before alone and Sustanon does break my shoulders out. Mixing them was terrible for me though. I'm on Accutane now b/c of it.
Not saying it's going to happen that way for you. I'm just letting you know my experience with it.

Good Luck

I've run enanthate at 250 mg ew and 1000 mg of omnas ew together, and it rocked. Probably didn't need to run both of them, I jsut had a couple of vials still half full though of the enanthate.

ironclaw said:
I've run enanthate at 250 mg ew and 1000 mg of omnas ew together, and it rocked. Probably didn't need to run both of them, I jsut had a couple of vials still half full though of the enanthate.

Well, problably what rocked was the 1,250 g. of test that you put on that week... not the mix of E with omnas...

Top Bottom