Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switched to organic soy milk

We give choclate and white soy milk to our 1 and 4 year old and they get the craps too. I hate changing runny diapers especially when it goes up their backs and on their clothes.

No no no... we buy soy milk for our son who is going through potty training woes.... we gave it to our 1 year old and it gave HER the shits, LOL. It simply avoids binding him up like regular milk did. I tried buying light soy but it's really gross IMO.

im not female but ill throw in my 2cents :) i cut out all dairy products a couple years ago and soy milk is good to me, it didnt make me into heman or anything i jus use it in the morning to make a protien shake n pour it on my cereal....mostly i think i benifited jus by cutin out dairy, better skin.
but on a side note ive heard soy can make you bloated, and as far as the peeps complaining bout the poops idk i go at least once a day and up to 3 (gross hua?) id rather go 3 times in one day than 1 time in 3 days....i dont think soy milk has anything to do with that with me tho i eat enough fiber :)

I like Pearl Vanilla Soy Milk a lot, but So Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla Beverage even better!

Top Bottom