Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweets!!!!!!!

Sierra,

Depending on what time you go to bed, I suggest you take a ZMA stack,

Two recent clinical trialshave shown that a synergistic combination of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate,Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 can significantly increase anabolichormone levels and muscle strength in well-trained athletes. The novelZinc Monomethionine Aspartate formula may also help to increase endurance,healing, growth and restful sleep.

Believe me you take this supplement and you will sleep through the night and will not wake up for any cravings.It is not a steroid, I take 1hr before I go to bed and I sleep peacefully, it is not a sleeping pill, so it won't put you to sleep, once you fall asleep and wake well rested.

You can use melatonin.

howdy peeps

this could be one reson to why u have an urge for something sweet, if u eat very little carbs ur mind is gonna start sending signals to u to eat something sweet, coz carbs is also a form of sugar, it might pop up as u wanting candy or soda or something else, so what i would do is eat more carbs during the day so u dont feel the need for some thing sweet.

plz have understanding for my english im a swede and a tierd one at the moment.:)

This is all useful information and again THANKS. Jazziemel can I go a local GNC and buy this ZMA Stack and Melatonin?

Oh! girls,
I thought I was the only one with that problem...Specially around that time of the month the sweet tooth is terrible!!!!! But I have found that cravings go away. As New@gettinbig says it is all mental. We are powerless over people, places and things, but there is only one thing that we really have a little power over and that is ourselves and our thinking. We are capable of changing our thinking, I keep the kitchen out of order after 10PM and leave a glass of water by my bed. It works for me,(most of the time) and the times I give in are the times I think myself into the kitchen Ha!Ha!:p

Cheerios... sweets? Nahhh. Then again, I'm a guy on a bulking cycle (why I read the Women's Discussion Board I don't know, boredom I guess). To be honest, I don't know why I posted this... :goof:

You're not alone..i get these huge cravings for sugary stuff (oddly enough I usually crave cereal, mostly honey nut cheerios too) like an hour following a meal.

First of all I shouldn't be that hungry and second of all why sweets? SO after years of this problem. ( I would eat a huge plate of spaghetti and then down a bowl of cereal for dessert?!?), I figured out what was triggering the effect with myself.

It would only happen when I would eat alot of starches, like pasta or lots of bread for example. Especially when there was no protein in the meal. This is all in the past, I now realise what I should be eating and what triggers these sugar cravings. It's like when I eat those foods I can't stop, so I limit them.

So my advice would be to figure out what foods may trigger this, is it what you eat or when you eat, etc etc. And then you may be able to have them less often. I never eat pasta anymore and focus on protein and add the rest.

Top Bottom