Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating

xenobears

I got a question for people here that do a lot of cardio. I've noticed over the past week or so that I'm not really sweating much/at all whenever I'm doing cardio. For example, I was doing some interval training today and my heart rate was going up to as much as 160 and when I was done I barely broke a sweat. I am currently doing the liposhred stack so I'm not sure if that's what is affecting it or what.

Do you feel like your overheating?

Sweat is primarily used to regulate body temp, so I would be concerned if you feel overheating and not sweating.

I doubt your dehydrated because I would expect you would feel somewhat faint on stims exercising then, although drinking 1litre extra water would at least explore this possibility.

Maybe you are not working out hard enough. 160 HR is reasonably intense, although for HIIT you should be aiming higher. Try 170+ (I get to about 180 on HIIT) and see whether you sweat more

I feel like I'm working out at a pretty intense level, at least as intense as I did when I used to sweat uncontrollably. I've considered the possibility of me being dehydrated because my mouth is usually pretty damn dry whenever I'm doing my cardio, but I am drinking plenty of water and pissing clear every 30min-1 hr it seems.

Yes it has, but I do most of my cardio in the gym except for 1-2 nights a week where I jog 3 miles with my buddy. I feel it in my muscles and I see my heart rate going up, but I'm just not sweating it seems no matter how hard I work out. With my heart rate going up to like 165 during some sessions I'm scared of pushing myself even harder and making my heart explode lol

Try monitoring how much water you are actually taking in..seems to me your possibly dehydrated without even knowing it. It's not uncommon at all for many to not hydrate sufficiently especially those with our type of lifestyle. We need lots of water.

if you were dehydrated your urine would be dark!! is the air con on in the gym, how long are your cardio sessions... it takes me 20 mins at a heart rate of 160 to start breakin out a sweat.

Top Bottom