Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sustanon through a 27g. Who has done it?

or sit on an ice pack for 1 minute... it's been a long time since i've been on the AAS board... god damn, willing to shoot steroids but not willing to feel the prick? thats fucked up.
 
even 25's are sooo damn slow... im like pushing and pushing.. 23's rock.. no pain and easy sailing goin in
 
I use a 25 for Test. Just wondering as I've seen people that say they use insulin needle before.

Seems insane. So I was just wondering if it was possible with something even bigger than a slin but not the usual.
 
ive tried winny through a 25g and it took 3 pricks to get 1c in. I said to hell with that and just go 21's everytime, although I haven't tried 23's yet.
 
I had the same problem with the testosus suspension i used a couple years ago. I had to shoot the damn stuff like 3 times once and it still didnt want to all go in, i eventually had to switch to a 18g harpoon...........I got some LSP suspension coming so well see how that stuff slides through a pin.
 
I use 21g or 23g, I have better shots with a larger pin. With the smaller ones it takes too long, my hand starts to wobble often resulting in a bruise.
 
BLITZ99 said:
god damn, willing to shoot steroids but not willing to feel the prick? thats fucked up.




Not into guys. Willing to shoot but nobody said anything about a prick. I won't complain about a 18 gauge pussy though.





.
 
Top Bottom