Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust once a week?

letsrun4it

I utilized the search and went through about 20 cycles of bros usin Sust and several are shooting 2-3x a week while about half are shooting once a week. I know the half life is so long but I also know its a blend and some of that blend doesn't have such a long half life.

So..

How many injects per week for Sust?

letsrun4it said:
I utilized the search and went through about 20 cycles of bros usin Sust and several are shooting 2-3x a week while about half are shooting once a week. I know the half life is so long but I also know its a blend and some of that blend doesn't have such a long half life.

So..

How many injects per week for Sust?

I wouldnt go less than 3x per week because of the shorter esters in there. I just finished a cycle doing it 5 times a week and it went great, never felt like I had big swings in blood levels.

I have to agree w/maldorf...adjust to the shortest ester. In my case EOD throughout is nice, or I just use Sust. to frontload and then switch to Eth. or Cyp 2x a week after.

sustanon was formulated to have a relatively stable plasma profile for 3 or so weeks...hence the name. its usually prescribed monthly. i do not believe that the change in blood testosterone levels would have a significant overall difference if we are just talking about weekly vs bi-weekly administration. i would also put forth the notion that increased injection frequency would be adverse to training and comfort because of the pain/inconvenience (in most people. some guys dont care or are stimulated by it)

another interesting thought is that most on here are using weekly doses that result in test levels rising...and rising...and rising...as the cycle goes on. everyone freaks about test levels dropping over time, and hence opt for a more 'stable' increased administration frequency to counter the 'drop', despite it not existing

another one for mythbusters, imo

In sustanon the ester with the shortest half-life is Test Prop.: It has an active half-life of 2-3 days; So minimally it should be taken EOD or E3D for blood levels to remain stable.

GoldenDelicious said:
i do not believe that the change in blood testosterone levels would have a significant overall difference if we are just talking about weekly vs bi-weekly administration.

it is signifigant

for example:

at 500 mgs a week
once shot weekly will yield a peak of 675 and a low of 475 ( estimate but very close)
where 250 mgs on Mon and Thur yileds a contant of 600 with almost no deviation..........

OMEGA said:
it is signifigant

for example:

at 500 mgs a week
once shot weekly will yield a peak of 675 and a low of 475 ( estimate but very close)
where 250 mgs on Mon and Thur yileds a contant of 600 with almost no deviation..........
imo the roid conc is so huge it matters little at the end of the day

Top Bottom