Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust flu?

anthony518

I think that I am getting the sust flu, everytime I take an injection! The last four weeks, the day after I take my sust 250 shot, I am sick for two to three days. What the fuck, I can't eat, and I feel sick at the gym. i am still lifting hard, but I can't live like this. I feel like I have a temp and my nose is stuffy. I have some amoxicillin from being sick, should I take it? I take my injection on Sunday evening. My body is also sore. So everything I work hurts like hell for two days. I do chest and back the two days I am sick. What do I do? The last cycle of sust I did only made me sick for 4 days right in the middle. But I don't even know if it was the sust. After 4 weeks in a row this cycle I know its the sust. i don't think that the sust is fake, I am getting increases in my strength and already gained 10 lbs. I also did two weeks of 15mg e/d pink d-bol, to start it. Could it be from coming off the d-bol? Also I have to start smoking bud again to eat, is that going to hurt me in anyway? It is only the two days that I am sick.

Hey Bro,
I feel for ya. I have never had a probelm like this until recently. I think I am on a bit more gear then you (1g test, 500eq, 20mg bolasterone) and was thinking it may be the Eq becuase my buddy always complains about that.
Then again it is winter and gear + leaving the gym sweaty probably reeks havoc on our immune systems.
Get well

Last edited:
I took a class in college about the science of psychoactive drugs...supposedly marijuana can lower your test levels as well as inhibit your immune system from full function, both of which could be counterproductive during your cycle. If thats the only way you can eat, however,...have fun :)

Yeah but it wouldn't lower levels if it is injected into your system. I could see how it would suppress natural test production. But would about synthetic test?

Top Bottom