Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust Flu! Need Help!

EK2883

I joined the site a couple of days ago. My boyfriend is sick as a dog. I think he injected Sustanon ? He's been doing it for atleast 2 months. His last shot was a couple Mondays ago. He just started getting sick on Friday May 19 and it's now 5 days later! All of his symptoms is/were diahrreah, sore throat, nose bleed, cold flashes, body aches, vomiting, stomach cramps. Everything under the sun! He is still in alot of pain. I was just wondering if anyone had any insights on what he should do to get over this. If he should go to a doctor or wait it out. Thanks! :verygood:

EK2883 said:
I joined the site a couple of days ago. My boyfriend is sick as a dog. I think he injected Sustanon ? He's been doing it for atleast 2 months. His last shot was a couple Mondays ago. He just started getting sick on Friday May 19 and it's now 5 days later! All of his symptoms is/were diahrreah, sore throat, nose bleed, cold flashes, body aches, vomiting, stomach cramps. Everything under the sun! He is still in alot of pain. I was just wondering if anyone had any insights on what he should do to get over this. If he should go to a doctor or wait it out. Thanks! :verygood:

He would have gotten those symptons within the first week or month...not 2 months later...he could just be SICK...and have nothing to do with sust.

Sword is right, if he truly got test flu, it would ahve occurred prior to two months of continuous use. Your body reacts to the foreign substance in the blood stream fairly quickly. Further, a couple of the symptoms you indicate don't seem to be consitent with test flu.

I get test flu bad from Sustanon also. Usually starts about 3 days after first injection. I break out in bright red rash, and have terrible chills and fever. Has always gone away in about 10-15 days after noticing first symptoms.

Your boy sounds like he is bad sick. :worried:

Top Bottom