Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

sust/d-bol or enan/eq cycle

anthony518

New member
My last cycle was a enan500/eq400 weekly cycle for 15 weeks. I was taking 2mL in the leg 2 times a week. By week 12 my knees would swell like crazy and I couldn't not even work out nor walk. I hated that cycle I went from 215 to 195 and way stronger then I have ever been. I was lean and hard, but no drive. Why? I never really felt like I was "on". And I hated the shots. The cycle I did before was a d-bol/sust cycle 12 weeks, and I loved it. Took 1ml a week 250mgsust and 4 weeks of d-bol at 25mg ed. The problem is I was wanting to lean up for summer. i am going to get as thin as possible before this next cycle. If I get lean enough can I do a sust/d-bol and not get too much bloat. I am wanting to do 12 weeks 750mg sust weekly and two 4 week cycles of d-bol at 30mg ed. beginning and end. Also what can i do to prevent the bloat. Or is the enan/eq cycle better? HELP, wanting to order soon, thanks.
 
I know what you mena. I am on EQ/Test-E/Anavar, and have gained 10 pounds in 6 weeks! I feel like I should have gained more weight. But the mirror tells the truth. I can see more muscle, and have lost bf so I know shit is going well. Just got to look at your goals bro, and do the cycle that fits them best. A good AI should help keep off some of the bloat. But if you are doing a 12 weeker, you could add in winny the last 4-6 weeks to help dry you out.
 
I want to do the cycle that is going to get me HUGE. I don't think the eq/enan will not do that. I too lost a dramatic amount of bf. I am looking at pictures right now when I was on and I looked lean and hard. I am not worried about a six pack. Or being extremely lean. I like the way I look when I am bigger. When i was on my sust cycle arms for example were 17 3/4 inches, on the eq 16. So if i take the right Ai during I can kept the bloat down? The problem with the d-bol/sust cycle is I will have a shit load of d-bol left thats why I was going to do another 4 weeker at the end. But do u think that will add a lot of bloat?
 
anthony if you use AIFM this will control some of the bloat

as for getting HUGE if you take sust and d/bol and up your calorie intake i am sure that you will get the result you desire.

im sure your alot wiser and more experience than i am but the first thing i learnt that your diet and training are first, then you worry bout the gear. the diet eill geet you the result you want
 
Both stacks are fine: dbol and sus or test e. and EQ
I did a cycle of 1,5gr of test e + 600mg EQ + 50mg dbol, GH and insulin and I gained almost 20 solid pounds. I could gain more but didnt eat enough, wasnt feeling hungry... hope to eat better on my next cycle...living and learning.
I dont know what happened with me but since 2 years ago I dont retain any water on testosterone... I used to hold water on 500mg of sustenon per week and had to take aromasin/femara/arimidex... actually I already tried them all and the best is aromasin... But now I dont retain any water on testosterone neither dbols or anadrols so I stopped taking anti-es and what I realized is that the anti-es really blocked my gains so if u think you are not getting the most from your cycle maybe is because the anti-es is blocking your gains. Think about it.
 
Eq will will probably help you have a little more asppetite I know it makes me hungriethan mofo! I would try the Test e and Eq Jump
 
Top Bottom