Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250..opinions.

gimp

If you've used it.. what were your results? ED, EOD or 2x per week? I'm picking some up for my winter cycle. I also got 30ml of tren at 70mg/ml. What's the best mass cycle I can do to bulk up? I'm 6'2" 225lbs. Got my diet down and good training schedule.

I used Sus at my first cycle at 2X per week. 500mg total.
Got good results but gave me alot of acne.

Was the acne localized or everywhere? What's up with the dosing of Sust? Some say ED or EOD? I understand the esthers and their duration of effect, but, I still don't quite understand which dosing regimen is best. Twice a week is also common, seems to be a lot of variation.

gimp said:
Was the acne localized or everywhere? What's up with the dosing of Sust? Some say ED or EOD? I understand the esthers and their duration of effect, but, I still don't quite understand which dosing regimen is best. Twice a week is also common, seems to be a lot of variation.

The acne was only on my lower back. Everywhere else I was clear.
For a first cycle twice per week should be fine.
In order to take advantage of the prop in the mix some say to inject EOD or ED. But thats for more advanced users.

Injecting Sust ED or EOD is not necessary. Once or twice a week is just fine.

I used Nile Sustanon, Omandren and Polysteron (all the same lol) and I love them, especially the Polysteron. Great stuff. Twice a week at 500 mg is enough usually.

500mg per week blew me away, 30lbs in 8 weeks and more cut. Granted this was after a 8 month layoff, but still. It works so well for me that i always shot up the night before, the next morning after the shot i was already stronger when i hit the gym. Sust is be far my favorite test ester combination.

Top Bottom