Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suspension vs. sustanon

Nimrod25 said:
Suspension yields more drug on a mg for mg basis becasue you dont have to count the weight of the ester.

Thank you Nimrod. Could you also explain to them that "test is test."

Bros you act like you are comparing Test and Anadrol. Yes there is a difference between these 2.

But like I said early both are test and the only difference is the ester. Gains should be the same and should be kept the same provided that injection frequency is correct, anti-e's are used correctly and post cycle recovery is done correctly.

Good luck
Nautica

nautica said:

Thank you Nimrod. Could you also explain to them that "test is test."

Nautica

LOL, I think that topic is beaten to death. If you shed the ester from any form of testosterone, you have a pure "no ester" test. That goes for all tests, from suspension to sustanon, its all the same shit. So what is an "ester" well now thats a whole other thread, but basically esters influence the half-life of a drug, and how long it will last in the body. Esters also carry a weight, thus making the actual amount of test that becomes available for use in the body less than that of a test with a shorter half-life or no half-life at all. So if I get more actual test from suspension, why use anything else? Simple, 2X/Day injections aren't feasible for everyone, when u can take a long ester like enanthate and inject twice a week, all u have to do is up the dose a bit to consider the ester and its all good. Personally I don't like sustanon, becasue It is a blend of 4 esters, the propionate ester is extremely short, and is wasted unless you are doing over a gram a week.

nautica said:
Very good post Nimrod - I was to lazy to go there.

Nautica

LOL, well Ive been laying low for a few months, now that Im back I can help lighten the newbie load so to speak, because I am sure your getting a bit tired.

Top Bottom