Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps that help in vascularity

arnoldk

What supps aid in helping vascularity? I have heard naicin does and also glycerol. Has anyone used these, how well do they work and how long do the effects last? Any other supps that work ok?

lose some fat !

From AST:

Q: How can I improve my vascularity? I'm 10.5% body fat right now and I am satisfied with my size I'm just not as vascular as I want to be. Is this just genetic? Are there any supplements I can take for this?

A: There are 3 factors that determine vascularity - genetics, body fat levels (subcutaneous body fat), and vein size.
Genetics you can do nothing about, body fat you can, and vein size, which has its genetic limitation, you can increase slightly. As far as supplementation goes? No. There are no supplements that increase vascularity. Some people think niacin increases vascularity, but it doesn't.

Many bodybuilding competitors will drink wine right before they go on stage in an attempt to enhance their vascular appearance. (As Dan Duchaine once told me, "tricks are for kids". I wonder where he came up with that). This has a minimal impact if any. If you're not vascular at the time you're ready to get on stage, nothing you take will make you any more vascular.

The best thing you can do is to reduce your body fat levels further. This has the most impact on increasing a vascular appearance. Secondly, make sure you train heavy. The more muscle mass you have the more vascular you'll become (providing you're lean enough of course).

Don't waste your time looking or falling for any supplement that supposedly increases vascularity. They don't exist.

Naicin will give you blood flush.

I took some glycerol before a contest. I took it first thing in the morning...you have to limit your water intake also. But it made a huge improvement as far being more vascular.

this may sound dumb but vascularity pertains to the veins sticking out right? I had an arguement with a friend today bout it.

Top Bottom