Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppliments during cycle

Busta

I have purchased the folloing suppliments but I am a bit confused as far as what dosages are, everyone has a different theory. Let me know how much of each to take my cycle cosists of fina 75/ed, winny 35/ed and test 250/wk.

Ginger Extract
Milk Thistle
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Craberry Extract

Test enanth

ALA 300mg/each cap
Milk Thisle 500mg/each cap
Ginger 450mg/each cap

I also bought a liver complex that has:
Milk thisle 100
Dandelion 100
Tumeric 75
Schisandra 50
Picrorizha Kurroa 75
Phyllanthus Amarus 50
Phosphatidylcholine 100
Raw Milk Thisle 75
Raw Dandelion 75

Don't know what half those are but I guess it can hurt

Oh and I also has some Saw Palmetto.

The number of caps I have of each is irrelevant b/c I can buy more when I run out.l

Busta,
Looks like you have most of what you need. Keep in mind that the Dandelion (listed in your liver support ingredients) and the cranberry are diuretics. This will mean that you will have to drink even more water because you will be urinating more often.
If you don't want to take diuretics, take Juniper Berry for the kidneys, besides its much better for protecting the kidneys than cranberry. It's possible the dosage of dandelion in your liver support won't effect you to much. If it does cause you to urinate more get a different liver support that doesn't contain Dandelion. Then use the diuretics at the appropriate time, but not through out the cycle.
I also take and recommend a mulitvitamin/mineral, extra MAGNESIUM to prevent muscle cramping which tends to happen while on FINA, and a multi-amino acid supplement along with all that protein to give the body what it needs to build muslce.

Last edited:
Top Bottom